If you are looking to make a sensational strawberry Bundt cake drizzled with lemon glaze, then you have come to the perfect place. That is because we happen to have an incredible strawberry Bundt cake recipe that will steal the show no matter where you serve it.
Don’t believe us? We encourage you to continue reading and witness how your life turns upside down the minute that you take a bite. Before we dive into the recipe, let’s take some time and go over what makes Bundt cakes so special.
What’s So Special About a Bundt Cake?
Compared to the world of flat and rectangular cakes, a Bundt cake is a masterclass in design. Tall with a hollow center, a Bundt cake is a pastry that looks like nothing else out there. Bundt cakes are never two-layered and are typically coated with a glaze or dusted with powdered sugar. To make a Bundt cake, you need a proper Bundt cake pan, which is circular with grooved or fluted sides. Additionally, the pan’s center houses a cylindrical tube that is called a chimney. All this combines to make Bundt cakes an eye-catching and stylish addition to any party.
Let’s now take a look at how to make a strawberry Bundt cake.
All that you need are:
- 1 box of strawberry cake mix
- 1 (3 oz.) of instant pudding
- 1/2 sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup of water
- 3/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 TB of fresh lemon juice
You might also like: Protect Your Ride From The Rays
You begin by:
- Preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
- Then spray the Bundt pan with floured baking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add the eggs, oil, and water.
- Use a hand mixer to lightly blend the wet ingredients.
- Add cake mix, sugar, and pudding mix to wet ingredients.
- Mix for one to two minutes until the mixture is smooth.
- Add sour cream and mix for 30 seconds.
- Add the white chocolate chips and evenly mix.
- Evenly pour the batter into the Bundt pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it sit for about 15-30 minutes.
- Once cooled, turn over onto a parchment-covered plate and let it cool for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- While the cake cools, mix the powdered sugar and the lemon juice until smooth.
- Pour the glaze evenly over the cake.
- Refrigerate to harden the glaze.
Once your Bundt cake is done, feel free to bring it to our dealership here at Hope Auto Ford. We would love to sample your creation. While you are here, you are more than welcome to peruse our collection of new and used vehicles that fit an array of needs and budgets.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.